My Personal Site
This site is dedicated to, the PC games, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Visit the Elder Scrolls homepage at http://www.elderscrolls.com/home/home.htm.
News and Updates
News - 3/28/2006
- Got my hands on a copy of Oblivion CE few days ago. Once I get my new RAM and hard drive (I only have 50 MB of space left on this one!) I'll get it installed and be off to work on Fallaran.
- I realize that I haven't touched this site in a while, but hopefully I will get some time to change that and add some new stuff.
Update - 6/12/2005
- Added official screenshots of Morrowind and Oblivion to "Screenshots" page, aswell as some personal ones.
News - 6/11/2005
- Added "Morrowind Modding Tips" page and a screenshot page to Other Stuff.
News - 6/9/2005
Update - 6/9/2005
- New theme for my site (version 3.0). It looks a lot like the old one, however I have changed a few visual things. Easier-to-read text, background image, higher quality image at the top, and adjusted table sizes. Of course, the main change is in the HTML code; it is more streamlined and easier to update.
- The old news from version 2.0 and 1.0 of the site has been put into one text file for easy access. It is located here.
- A few pages removed from the site (simply because I felt that they weren't adding anything, or because they were from earlier versions).
- All remaining pages have been changed to fit the new format of the site, and been edited for spelling, grammar, and correctness.
- This website uses the font Calligraphic 421 BT. To view this site the way it was meant to be viewed, you must download and install the font. After you download it, put it in your default fonts directory, usually c:\windows\fonts\ or c:\winnt\fonts\. If you are using a Macintosh, then you are out of luck.
- This website has been coded with HTML in Notepad and tested in Opera 8 and Mozilla Firefox 1.0.4. If you use a browser other than these, then this site may not display correctly.
- This site is best viewed in, at least, 1024x768 resolution.
- If your browser does not support inline frames (also known as iframes), then this site will not display correctly.
- Many of the images on this site use PNG transparency. If your browser does not fully support them, then some of the images on this site may display improperly.
Site best viewed in 1024x768 resolution. HTML tested in Opera 8 and Mozilla Firefox 1.0.4. Browsers must support inline frames in order to display this site correctly. This site uses the font Calligraphic 421 BT, which can be downloaded from the home page. You can contact the admin (me) at email@example.com.
...so says the lemon.